Great Escapes Trips Refund Policy
- Full refunds are available for all Great Escapes and Outdoor Leadership training trips until 8:00pm the Thursday 2 weeks prior to the trip. A 50% refund is available until 8:00pm the Sunday the week of the trip. After this date, all funds are forfeited with no exceptions.
- Once a Refund Request is submitted, the individual's spot on the trip is forfeited.
- Trips are non-transferable. If the participant can no longer go on the trip, they may not sell their spot to another student. They can only get a refund within our refund policy.
- All trips close on the Sunday night of the week of the trip, meaning no participants may be added to the trip after that point.
- Absentees will not receive a refund.
- In the event of a canceled trip, a full refund will be issued to all participants or they will have the opportunity to remain on the list for a rescheduled trip.
- Upon submission of a Refund Request, a confirmation e-mail will be submitted to the original e-mail address the order was made. If you do not receive an e-mail response to your refund request within 3 business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org The refund may take up to two weeks to be completed.